By default, Windows 10 assigns a default consumer avatar for every single user accounts using a grey background. It is possible to substitute this dull image with another picture, so new reports will have it implemented by default. This is how to alter the default user image to a customized picture. Here we are sharing how to Change Default Account Picture in Windows Laptops ad Desktops.
In Windows 10, if you make a new user account, a default profile image becomes assigned automatically. If you would like to change or edit this default profile image when you make a new account in Windows 10, here’s an easy method. Windows 10, by default, uses a simple user image with a grey background. The consumer image is observable during sign in, in addition to from the Start menu because of a little-rounded thumbnail picture. After finishing the process under, new accounts use this picture.
Change Default Account Picture in Windows 10
In Windows login screen you may view a listing of user accounts having a little image beside each. After you add a new account to Windows 10, you detect its user avatar shows a grey background with a white curved outline. This profile picture continues to stay same until the user selects to change it until their Microsoft account image syncs.
Method-1: Using Registry Editor
1. Use Win + S to open Windows Search and type regedit. This will open a registry editor.
2. Go to this location HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer in the registry editor.
3. Now go to the right side of Window and then right click on the white area and then click on New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. Name this DWORD as UseDefaultTile > double click on it.
5. In the Value, assign 1 and click Ok. Restart the PC.
Thanks for reading this guide on how to Change Default Account Picture in Windows 10. If you are facing any issue while changing user profile pic then comment below.