Creative Cloud or Adobe CC is a set of software applications used to create content for print, edit, and online distribution. The wide array of applications offered by Creative Cloud help to create flyers, brochures, and much more.
In this article today, we will explain how to download and install the How to download Creative Cloud on PC. So without any further delay, let’s get started…
History of Creative Cloud
Creative Cloud is the successor of How to download Creative Cloud released on May 7, 2012, for the first time. The very first version of How to download Creative Cloud was released in October 2012. It was shipped with various tools related to graphic designing, video editing, photography, web development, and much more.
How to download Creative Cloud?
If you are wondering how to download Creative Cloud on your PC, here’s the stepwise instructions that can pretty much do the job for you.
- First of all, open your favorite web browser.
- Visit Adobe.com.
- Select an ideal subscription plan as per your requirements.
- Pay for the respective plan, and then you will be allowed to download Creative Cloud on your system with the apps you need.
- In addition to that, you will have access to royalty pictures within the apps only.
- You can also download the mobile version of all apps in your subscribed package for quick & easy access.
Applications included in the Creative Cloud
There are more than 20 different applications in the Creative Cloud Suite. Let’s have a look at the applications included in the Creative Cloud.
How to install & use Creative Cloud?
Here’s how you can install to use the Creative Cloud on your PC.
- To install Creative Cloud on your PC, visit the official website for the same.
- Sign in to it and click the “Download” button.
- Once the apps begin to download, double click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
- After the installer, a window opens up, sign in to your Adobe account, and then you are good to go.
Install the Creative Cloud Desktop App
- Firstly, visit the official website of Adobe i.e., Adobe.com.
- Select the option – “Desktop Downloads.”
- Next, scroll down to locate Creative Cloud and choose ” Download.”
- Enter the required information and tap “Continue.”
- Wait while Adobe installer installs them to PC.
- Finally, you have successfully installed the Creative Cloud on your PC.
- Go to Adobe.com and sign in.
- Next select Desktop Downloads.
- Scroll down to locate Creative Cloud and choose Download.
- Enter the required information and select Continue.
- Now double click Creative Cloud installer.
- Tap Open.
- Wait while the Creative Cloud installs on your system.
- Once done, it is successfully installed to be used.
More information on Creative Cloud on a New PC
We have shared all possible solutions to install Creative Cloud on Windows PC. Comment below if you need any help.