In this age of online streaming, Hulu is one such platform that comes up with varied features for the same. It gives you viewing features more than ever and is one of the most popular music streaming services.
If you are a qualifying student and seeking a student Hulu discount, then you are on the right page. Although Hulu itself doesn’t offer any student discount, it can be availed through Spotify’s discount program. So let’s get started.
Student Hulu Discount: All you need to know
Hulu itself doesn’t offer any discount, but you can access it through Spotify. You are expected to get Spotify premium account, Hulu access, Showtime access, all of it at much less price than Hulu subscription. Sounds interesting? Let’s dig deeper.
What do you get from Spotify + Hulu Student Discount?
Now the main question here is, what do you get from Spotify + Hulu Student Discount? You will be given tons of music, movies, TV shows to choose from for just $4.99. It also includes Hulu limited commercials and free Showtime. So you are getting a whole bunch of benefits here. Let’s see how much can you save from this Discount.
How much can you expect to save?
When you opt for this student discount, you are saving a lot than you can actually expect. In adding to that, you are getting much more benefits at such a cheap rate. Here’s how?
If you consider separate prices of each service you are going to get in student discount, it goes like this.
Hulu ($7.99) + Showtime ($10.99) + Spotify Premium ($9.99) = $28.97.
But in student discount, you are paying only $4.99 and getting all the above-mentioned services. So you are saving around $24 each month, or around $288 a year. That’s an exorbitant saving!
Who is eligible for this Discount?
You must be a student to be eligible for this Discount. Let’s check the criteria in detail.
- The student must currently attend a Title IV accredited institution in the United States.
- If you are a College/University student which avail federal financial aid, you are good to go.
- You can also Apply for Sling tv Orange 7 days trial Offer by submitting your college ID card scanned copy.
How to verify Student Enrollment?
In order to get this student discount, you are required to verify that you are eligible for the same. Hulu and Spotify make use of an ID verification service – SheerID, to make sure you have actually enrolled.
This service is used by other big brands like Nike, Amazon, New York Times, etc. as well. The verification process is automatic, but in case it fails, you can do it manually. In case of failure, simply upload the supporting documents manually, and then you are good to go.
Sign up for Hulu Student Discount
Here’s how you can sign up for Spotify premium account and get Hulu Student Discount for the same.
- Go to Spotify Student Discount official website and tap Get Started.
- Log in to your Spotify account and choose to Sign up for Spotify in order to create a new account.
- Enter all your asked information and tap Verify.
- If SheerID is able to complete the verification process and it is verified that you are a student, complete the signup process. Enter your billing information, and then you will be ready to get your free Hulu subscription successfully.
What if automatic verification fails?
You may encounter this issue during the verification process. You will see an error message that Hulu and Spotify aren’t able to verify your enrollment. In this situation, you are required to upload your documents manually. Go through the signup process simple, and next select the option to verify manually.