Want to share files from Android to Windows? If you are looking for the easiest way to send data from Windows to Android then this SHAREit For Windows App will help you.
There are a lot of ways you can share a file over the internet, but it all depends on the speed and stability of your Internet connection. There are apps to transfer files between PC to PC over Wi-Fi but it extremely difficult to find an app that not only supports PC and Mac but also most mobile operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Want to know how you can share files from your Windows PC and vice versa without the internet? Well, for this you need to download and install SHAREit on your Windows PC so that you can share files without an issue.
SHAREit is a file-sharing software by which we can connect two different devices and transfer files between them.
What are the features of SHAREit :
- You can send photos, videos, music, documents and any other file type using SHAREit.
- The most striking feature of SHAREit is that you don’t need an internet connection
- You can send GBs of files in a few minutes. Therefore the speed of the app is stellar.
- It has no restriction when it comes to filing size or number of files that need to be downloaded
- It uses a Wi-Fi technology called SoftAP that creates a personal network and allows other devices to send and receive files. It is because of this that you can share files faster than sending over the Internet.
- It has a Secure mode feature which is turned off as default. But for more security, you can turn it on the Secure mode feature. When you turn this feature on, you will need to create a new password and enter on the device that you want to connect to your device. This way, no other unknown device can connect to your SHAREit and your file-sharing will be secure.
Also Read: Download iMovie for Windows PC
What are the Advantages of using SHAREit
It has high transfer rate you can send any file with speed up to 20Mbps.
It enables you to share files from one device to another even if they are on a different platform
It provides Cross-platform sharing so that you don’t need to have the same operating system to share and transfer files between devices.
You need to simply install the app on the device with the operating system you are using then connect both devices and start sharing files.
What are the PC Requirements for SHAREit are:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Disk Space: 6.15mb
- Download Link: https://www.ushareit.com/
Download and install SHAREit for Windows 10,8,7
You need to check which version of Windows 7,8,10 your pc has – Whether its 32-bit or 64-bit.
Then download SHAREit for Windows. You need to choose your desired operating system (in this case Windows) from the drop-down menu and click Download.
The moment the file is downloaded, you must click on it to begin the installation process.
You need to find the file in your default download folder.
After that, you need to double-click on the file. Exe called SHAREit-KCWEB. Exe.
At this stage, you will get a security warning, asking you to confirm your decision to run the file. This is a standard Windows procedure, so you don’t need to worry about it and click “Run.”
Then another pop-up appears asking you to allow the app to make changes on your device. For this, you should click “Yes” to proceed.
After you click “Yes,” you will get another window and would be asked to read and accept or decline license agreement — another standard procedure from Windows. You should select “Accept” here.
After you accept the license agreement, you will be asked to select the place where you want to save your newly-installed program.
Your system will automatically choose the Program Files folder on disk C as the default installation destination, but you can always change it if you prefer some other disk or folder.
After that, you should select Next, and then you can also check the Save a desktop shortcut option
Your installation will take negligible time to be complete, and there should also be a shortcut to SHAREit on your desktop if you had checked that option.
Just click Finish on the last setup wizard pop-up, and the program will launch.
So you have successfully installed SHAREit on your Windows System.
Now you can use SHAREit on your Windows 7,8,10 system.
If you are using Windows 10 then you can download ShareIt For Windows App from Windows App Store.
Because of its incredible speed and no internet technology, SHAREit is ideal for file sharing. The new version of SHAREit works perfectly for the Windows System 7,8 and 10. It is compatible with all of them. Hope this guide helps you in downloading SHAREit for Windows 7,8 or 10.