People are looking for the best video conferencing apps. Zoom is one of the most widely used video conferencing app out there. The recent Covid-19 outbreak has made employees work remotely. Therefore, video conferencing apps are in high demand now.
But recently we heard so much news regarding Zoom data leaks. So people are looking for other alternatives of Zoom App for Windows 10.
In this guide today, we are going to mention some best zoom alternatives for video conferencing. So without any further delay, let’s get started.
Zoom Alternatives for Windows 10 (for professional use)
If you are looking for some top zoom like apps for video conferencing, go through the list given below.
1. Google Hangouts Meet
Google Hangouts Meet is one of the widely use zoom alternatives for hassle-free video conferencing calls. You can call up to 250 participants via this app. You can also invite teammates for the meetings’ calls through emails. The paid version of G Suite includes Google Hangout Meet, which also allows you to record meeting calls.
- Send meeting calls invites.
- Record meetings.
- It allows to call up to 250 people at the same time.
- Its free version can connect up to 150 users.
- The free version doesn’t have many features like meeting recording, or presentation features.
Skype is another best alternative to Zoom for video conferencing. We have given it the second rank in our list due to its popularity. This tool has been in professional use for over a long period. Most of the businesses prefer this app for video meeting calls and conferencing.
- It has a text chat feature.
- Meetings can hold up to 50 participants.
- It has many features like audio/video calls, file sharing, transcription, and unlimited international calls to mobile or landline.
- It is also available on Amazon Echo, Xbox One, etc.
- It doesn’t have meeting organization features as the Zoom app does.
3. Zoho Meeting
Zoho Meeting is a popular Zoom alternative for professional video conferencing. It is an excellent tool for conducting meetings and webinars. This tool possesses some great features like screen sharing, call recording, group chats, and mute functions. Let’s have a look at its pros and cons.
- Call recording.
- Mute feature.
- Screen sharing.
- Separate plans for meetings and webinars.
- It only has 14 days free trial version.
- The free version doesn’t have all the features.
Also Read: Best VPN For Windows 10
4. Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is also a popularly used Zoom alternative for video conferencing. It has some advanced features that can help you organize meetings, video calls, group chats like never before. This tool best suited for all the businesses out there. Let’s have a look at its pros and cons for a better analysis of this app.
- Test call feature.
- Video meetings.
- Video call recording feature.
- It gives 1TB drive storage.
- Screen sharing.
- Instant messaging.
- Its a paid tool available at starting from $5 per month.
- No trial versions.
Best apps like Zoom (for casual use or gaming)
If you are looking for some best video calling apps for normal chatting or gaming then here is a list. Go through it and choose your best app.
1. Facebook Messenger (Windows 10)
Facebook Messenger is a simple video conferencing tool for casual use. You can use it for the group call to your friends and family. If you are a Facebook user, this tool is best for you. This free tool allows six people for group calling. It also allows up to 50 people for a group video call. Its pros and cons are as under.
- A stand-alone app for video calls and chat.
- It can connect to mobile users, desktop users, and smart devices.
- It is a free tool.
- The quality of the call can be hampered due to a slow internet connection.
2. WhatsApp Video Calling (Phone)
WhatsApp is one of the most popular social media apps in today’s world. This messaging app allows group chats for up to 256 participants and video calls to four people. Let’s get to know its pros and cons.
- It allows group chats to up to 256 participants.
- Good quality video calls.
- Hassle-free chatting.
- End-to-end encryption.
- The quality depends upon the internet connectivity of participants.
Discord is also a popular alternative to the Zoom app. If you are a die-hard video gamer, this tool is perfect for you. This free tool allows streaming the gameplay to friends, and the voice channels make chatting easy. Its pros and cons are as follows:
- A perfect video conferencing tool for gamers.
- Gameplay streaming.
- You can integrate supported games.
4. FaceTime Video Calling
FaceTime is a great video conferencing tool for Apple users. It has some Apple-specific features that support up to 32 people at once. If you have an updated iOS version, you can add visual effects for enhanced video call experience. Let’s have a look at its pros and cons.
- It has end-to-end encryption.
- Group calls.
- Visual effects like emoji.
- Best app for iOS users.
- It is only available for iOS users.
We have listed down some top Zoom alternatives for video conferencing. Go through each tool carefully and choose the suitable as per your requirements. Our list is bifurcated into tools suited for professionals and casual or personal use.
Each tool is also accompanied by its respective pros and cons for the better altogether analysis of the video conferencing tools. This tool of Zoom alternatives can help you manage your remote work in the best possible way.